Monday, October 18, 2004

My Weekend

It went really well! My train got in at like 6:00, he picked me up from the train station and took me to dinner at this little chinese place. He was in a really good mood, and was totally playful, so it was fun. Then we went back to his Aunt's house, where he lives. Nobody was home, so as soon as we walked in his room I locked the door and I violated him! haha! Well, the bad part is, it's been like 2 weeks and I caught him way off guard so it only took about 2 minutes to get the job done. I never used to like being on top, but with him it's fun. I love watching his face, and whispering in his ear. It's a great way to finish if he already took care of me and I'm tired, I can just hop on and in 2 seconds he's done. Anyway... after that we watched a movie, had some more sex, then went to sleep. Oh... his aunt has 2 kids, a 17 y/o girl and a 10 y/o boy. Well, the 17 y/o (that I've never met) came home at like 10pm with one of her friends, we were in the kitchen gettting something to drink. She walked in, looked at me, then asked him right in front of me, "Does my MOM know she's here?" He was like "yes, I told her yesterday that she's coming." She goes "I don't think so, she called me at work all pissed off because she doesn't want her here." He was like "She did not, I just told her yesterday and she was fine." She goes "Well, you need to talk to her before you guys get to comfortable staying here." So we went in his room and called his Aunt, she got pissed and said that was all bullshit. She said that she's out of town for the weekend and his cousin was just mad that we were there because she wanted to have her friends over to drink. So, she tried to start shit so we would leave and she could have her little party. His Aunt called her the next day and ripped her a new one. It was pretty damn funny. Anyway, the next day we took his car to the shop to get fixed, then spent the day at his Grandpa's house. His Grandpa, Grandma (who is terminally ill and doesn't talk or get out of bed), his 2 uncles, and 2 little cousins were all there. They were all so nice. I love his Grandpa! He was so cute! He was showing me all the woodcarvings he does, and all his little trinkets he collects, so I spent like an hour following him around the house while he showed me all these little things. You could tell he was just happy to have someone new to talk to, and I was happy to listen. He reminds me of my Grandpa that passed away. Then he goes "So, when's the wedding? You better keep this one while you've got her mijo, don't let her get away." It was so cute. His Uncles were cool too, very friendly. His 2 little cousins cracked me up. They are two 10 year old little boys. So spent the whole day either staring at me or trying to compete for my attention. I wasn't sure what it was going to be like there, but it was fun. Patterson was great, didn't act weird at all. He was still affectionate, and all that. He just kind of played monitor, so when he could tell I was getting a little overwhelmed being pulled every which way to get shown something or talked to, or whatever... he would tell them to let me breathe. I was exhausted by like 7:00, so we went back to his Aunt's house and slept for a little bit, we woke up at like 9:30, had sex, took showers, then watched movies and went back to sleep. In the middle of one of the movies he goes "Would you ever make a movie with me?" I told him no. When, I actually would, if we were married. I just don't feel comfortable doing that with someone who I could break up with and he has these videos of me. No thanks. But I just left it at no because I didn't want to hear the whole "you don't trust me?" crap. He bugged me about it for quite a while saying stuff like "I would try just about anything you want me to. I wouldn't do any gay shit, but anything else I would try." I was like "well that's really good, but we're still not making a video." Sunday morning we woke up, had sex again, then got ready and went out for the day. We went to the mall, to lunch, and to play miniature golf and ride go-carts. Across the street there was this huge corn maze, so we went through that which was really fun. He put his Army navigation skills to work and got us through it while I just followed him and watched for serial killers in the corn. After that we had a quick dinner and he took me to the train station. It was a good weekend overall, much better than I expected.

4 Comments:

At 12:47 PM , Blogger J said...

Wow. It's about time somebody put something up today!
Sounds like a very nice weekend. Glad you had fun.
I'll stand by.......

 
At 7:20 AM , Blogger J said...

Beth,
Where you at?
I started this whole thing with you as the first reader. You gotta get back in here.
It's been a bad week.
I'm changing direction a bit.
Let's go...sign in. You've missed too much already.

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger EIizabeth said...

Jaime,

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I've been a silent reader. Don't worry, I haven't missed a thing. One thing I do want to say though is that I don't think you should change anything about yourself, or even question it for that matter. You are who you are. Be proud of it. There are things I love and hate about myself too, but it's what makes me who I am and I'm not going to change. You are honest, and inquisitive and the last time I checked, those are great qualities. Yeah, some people get offended, so what. You don't do it with cruel intentions. You can't please everyone, and if you start going around walking on eggshells because you don't want to hurt feelings, then you wouldn't be Jamie, and you would have to create a new blog with a new name all about flowers and ladybugs. Personally, I like you just the way you are. Just my opinion.

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger J said...

Well thank you dear.
Just to make it clear. I'm not changing anything about myself. I thought about that. I mean, I obviously got on Anna's negative list for a day or two because of my views on her putting up...whatever.
Look, all I'm saying is that now that I've hit that little stumbling block...All the rules just went out the window. I give everybody fair warning.
I guess it's gonna get a little more free wheelin', if ya know what I mean. I just hope everybody read the rules that I put up today. And GOD help anyone who didn't..because they're gonna get PRETTY FUCKIN PISSED OFF!
I digress....
I pulled alot of the stuff that I had written. I'm sure you saw that. I basically took that whole last couple days (dishes on the table ) and pulled the table cloth away ala a really bad magician.
Soo....that being said, You better hope and pray that Patterson stays on the straight and narrow because I've been being NICE so far!

I'm just sitting here at my desk right now with the Smashing Pumkins blaring in my ear while I wait for someone to say something that I can unleash my best sarcasm on.
There's a good story. Billy Corgan broke my fucking nose.
Asshole! Bald headed bastard! Just remember Billy...I was there when you guys got booed off the stage at the Aragon Ballroom! Fucker! (what are the odds of Lurch actually reading that one?? Probably about the same as Anna and I having another discussion about religion!!!)
See??? Here we go!
(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home