Sunday, October 10, 2004

Talk attempt

I called him a little while ago, and i'll give you one guess at what he was doing. Yup, you got it, playing Evercrack (as Eddie called it, which by the way is absolutely accurate). So just as I was about to tell him that this isn't working for me, he says "Babe, I'm so sorry but my phone is dying and since I didn't get to hear about your day yesterday I want to hear about it now. How was Fleet week? Did you have fun? Are you having fun with your brother?" So we talked about that, then he was asking questions about my family, then his phone started beeping that it was going to die, and he left the charger at his aunt's house so he said he would get it tonight and when he plugged it in, he would call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home