Thursday, October 07, 2004

26-50

26. I got my first boyfriend in the 5th grade (He is the one I refer to as First in my posts)
27. My first kiss was at a party during my Freshman year of High school
28. My crush asked me if I would kiss his friend (The crush I'm referring to is also First)
29. First and I had sex the summer after our senior year
30. I was his first
31. I lost my virginity when I was 14
32. It was with my best friend's 16 year old brother
33. This was after drinking and smoking weed all night at a Fugee's concert
34. It didn't hurt, he was really small.
35. Sex didn't hurt until I did it with Cop when I was 17
36. He is huge, I cried.
37. I remember crying 2 other times during sex
38. Once when my ex forced me to have sex 2 days after I had surgery on my cervix
39. I wasn't supposed to have sex for 4-6 weeks after the surgery
40. I was 19, he was 29
41. That wasn't my first or last forced sexual experience
42. I was raped by a stranger when I was 18
43. I was also molested by 2 different members of my family from ages 8-16
44. They didn't know about eachother
45. Because of these experiences, I'm afraid to say no
46. The only people I've ever told about this was Cop, and Patterson
47. The other time I cried was when my ex "slipped" during sex, and we did anal
48. The only other person I've done anal with is Patterson
49. He asked first, and was extremely gentle
50. I did it to show him I trust him, and would do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home