Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Ummmmmm

I wasn't going to post this on here, but I figured what the hell. I tell you guys everything else, so why not? I'm late. Like, 3 weeks. Remember when I said that I got cramps before my trip back home? Yeah, well, it never came. That's when it was supposed to come. I took a test last week and it came out negative. But still no monthly visitor. And for those of you who I'm sure are even thinking it, I know it would be Patterson's. The last person I was with before him was FBI, but that was a while back and I've had the visitor since then. After the test came out negative, I was like well... it's probably stress, it's fine. But still nothing, and this is really weird for me. So yesterday morning I started to get a little worried, and I called Patterson and woke up him. I thought he would already be up, and didn't want to talk about it when he was half asleep so I asked him to call me back later so we could talk. He insisted I tell him then, so once he was fully awake I told him. He took it SO well. He was so supportive, and comforting. So, then because his reaction was such a relief I started crying. haha! He's like why are you crying??? It wasn't because I was upset, or scared or anything... I was just so relieved that all the emotion and stress I had built up came out in tears. He's great. I also called my mom to talk to her about it, just because I needed that motherly advice. She was great about it too. She's the only one in my family that would be, which is why I called her. She was telling me that it could be stress, or it could be that there isn't enough of the pregnancy hormone for the test to pick up yet, so I need to take it again in a few days. I don't have any other symptoms really, but she said that if there's very little hormone I wouldn't have the symptoms yet. So, I'll try another test tomorrow, then call the Doctor either way. I would be fine with it if I am pregnant. I mean, it's not exactly planned, but the way I see it there could be better and there could be worse circumstances. I'm 24 years old, independent, have a steady job, insurance, a car, and Patterson will be there every step of the way. I would without a doubt make a lifestyle change, not that I'm a crazy party girl anymore, or anything like that. But I would settle down quite a big, and (sorry Jaime) my blog would probably become pretty boring. haha! Anyway, I'll keep you updated. Back to work.

5 Comments:

At 11:26 AM , Blogger J said...

Oh sure...make me feel like a complete ass because I was calling for his head on a plate! Damn it!!!! Is there no justice in the world??? Why?? Why??? OH god why???????
(brush myself off after falling to the ground)
I digress...
Ahem.
Ok. Well, maybe you wont be as alone in your predicament as you think. I don't want to jinx anything but a certain someone is at a certain doctor as I type. I'll get the call in about 15 minutes.
Anyway. I think we're understanding how I am by now. So you know I only joke about Patterson. One of these days I'll share with you what I think he looks like and you'll have a good laugh.
Name your first 3 kids after me. Thanks.
Jamie

 
At 7:05 AM , Blogger J said...

Negative. You sail alone for now.

 
At 7:38 AM , Blogger J said...

What the hell si going on over there?? C'mon! Give it up already. It's friday,ya know. Don't make us hang til monday.

 
At 1:31 PM , Blogger J said...

Opaco,
I have no idea who Elizabeth really is. Yet I find myself kinda worried if she doesn't check in. Wierd,eh??

 
At 7:12 AM , Blogger J said...

Ok...this has gone far enough!! What the hell is going on? If there is anyone out there who actually knows who Elizabeth is, step forward and let us know what the hell happened. We are concerned.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home