Tuesday, September 21, 2004

My trip home

My trip home was really good, I was sad that I had to come back. Thursday night I got in at like 11pm and my friend's (we'll call her Hawaii) fiance picked me up from the airport. From there we went to this bar and played pool for a while, then to a strip club for about an hour. I was tired by then, so he took me home and tried (unsuccessfully) to kiss me when he was dropping me off. What a dickhead. He blamed it on the alcohol, and I went inside. The next day, I went shopping for wedding dresses with Hawaii, and then we picked up my sister and her fiance and went to the state fair. It was a pretty mellow night after that, went to my nephew's football practice then had dinner with the family. Saturday morning we got up early for my nephew's football game, at which my niece was also a cheerleader. I hung out with my sister all day, we went to lunch at hooters with my brother in law, then had a birthday party for my niece and nephew that night. Well... that is where things get interesting. Fireman walks in (looking hot as ever) with this cute girl. I was like hmm must be his new girlfriend. She was very sweet. It turns out she is his partner in the fire department, and nothing more. So, after a while he comes up to me and was like "Hey, did you meet FBI's girlfriend?" I was like "who's his girlfriend?" He said that it's the girl he brought with him. I was like "oh yeah, she's really sweet." Then he just kept going on and on about how FBI totally likes her, and she's the one for him... blah blah blah. I thought it was kind of weird that he went on and on about it, but was like whatever. So, as the night went on, he was getting a little closer and a little more touchy feely with me. Then it dawned on me... He knows about FBI and I, and he was trying to cock block FBI by saying he has this new girlfriend so that he could get me to hook up with him. UGH! What a bastard, but he's so freakin hot! So let's fast forward to 2am, everyone's gone and i'm helping my sister clean up the kitchen and Fireman is standing in there with us. My sister says goodnight looks at me and says "Don't act innocent, I know exactly what you're doing." I didn't say anything and she went to bed. So Fireman and I sat on the couch and started talking then his phone rings, and guess who it is! FBI! Fireman goes "Dude, you're kind of interrupting something. I'm trying to hit on Elizabeth." I was like aww crap! So, FBI tells him to put me on the phone. I get on and he's like "Hey! How are you?" all that small talk garbage, that sure enough led up to "So what's going on with you and Fireman?" I told him "Nothing." He was like "really? you sure?" Again I said, "Yes, Nothing." Then I was like "So, I met your girlfriend tonight. She's cute, and really sweet." He was like what?? what girlfriend??? I told him what Fireman said and he got kinda pissed he was like "Ugh, she's not my girlfriend. I've never even kissed her! Tell Fireman to shut the f*ck up." I started cracking up and told him that Fireman's been telling everyone that this girl is the one for him. Then he made me put Fireman back on the phone. They got off a second later, and Fireman was like "So, FBI talks about you a lot." I asked what he says and he wouldn't tell me. Then, he leans in and kisses me. Have I mentioned how freakin hot he is??? Lord! Then he asks me to go up to his apartment with him. I was still pissed about his lying and cock block attempt, so I said no, that we should both get some sleep and that I would walk him out. He kissed me several more times, and tried his best to change my mind but I stood strong and he left. The next day he came over for breakfast, and it was a little awkward, but we got over it. I watched Football with my brothers all day on Sunday (Did you see Carolina beat KC??? And the Bears did a phenomenal job as well ; ) ) Then yesterday I hung out with my sister and came home last night. I was kinda depressed because I didn't want to come home, so when Patterson picked me up from the airport I didn't really feel like talking. He, however, was a motor mouth. I went to bed kind of early and I think he was bugged about that. I was asleep and woke up to him kissing my neck and rubbing all over my body, so I turned over and gave him some so I could go to sleep again without him bugging me. I couldn't really get into it, I had my mind on too many other things so it wasn't one of our best times, but whatever. That's about it for now. I have more to say... but this post is too long already. See ya!

1 Comments:

At 6:37 AM , Blogger J said...

ok..ok..now I'm confused. I addressed this on my site as well.
So, we got First, Mama's Boy, Patterson, Fireman, FBI,Cop??????
Surely you can see how one would get confused. (insert picture of Ozzy looking for his keys).
Suggestion: a recap of characters. Kinda like when they'd freeze frame on The Dukes Of Hazzard.
(coo coo coo)
10 points if you get that last line.
J.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home