Tuesday, September 14, 2004

No pressure

First I want to thank M.N. and Pegah for reassuring me about the big L situation. I felt really bad that I couldn't say it back, but at the same time... it's not a word I'll ever throw around or say if I don't mean it. Anyway, thanks guys, you made me feel much better. So, yesterday sucked. The day was unbelievably long, and I was unbelievably cranky. Patterson came to have lunch with me and I just mostly sat with my head in my hands wanting to sleep. I got home after work yesterday and he rubbed my back until I fell asleep, while I was sleeping he made dinner and had it ready for me when I woke up. Am I spoiled or what??? Then I watched the Carolina/Green Bay game... the Panthers lost and Steve Smith broke his god damn leg! There went the season. It was a sad, sad night for Panthers fans. I'm a huge sports fan, especially football and basketball... however, Patterson is not. (That's some crazy role reversal isn't it?) So he played video games while I watched the game and every time I would yell at the TV he would say something like "Maybe you should watch something else." or "If it's going to piss you off, you should change it." I told him I would have to teach him about football so he could start watching it with me. Why did that make me feel like the man in the relationship? So after that, we watched When a Man Loves a Woman, so I could get my estrogen flowing again.
Then Patterson went to take a shower so I put on my Seduction Part 2 cd and got in with him. We had sex in the shower until the water got cold, then he went to bed and I read the post game stuff online. I went to bed shortly after that then woke up at about 2am just craving sex again. He was asleep and spooning me from behind, so I just started moving his hand all over my body and he woke up and started doing it on his own. We had sex for like an hour, then he asked me if I would swallow, I said yeah, and did. God, I hate it, but I'll do it because I know he loves it. We finished up and I tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. I got up to watch TV but he made me come back to bed and said he would rub my back until I fell asleep. The thought was there, but he fell asleep like 2 minutes into it so I snuck away to watch TV. I finally fell asleep at like 4:30, then of course... woke up at 8am, which is when I'm supposed to be at work. Needless to say it was a rough morning. Tonight we're going to go to the mall so I can buy the new Jenna Jameson book to read on the plane ride home on Thursday. Well, I better get some work done. See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home