Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Insomnia

It's Tuesday night and I haven't had a good night's sleep since... well, I'm not really sure when. It feels like I have everything and nothing on my mind all at the same time. I've cut all ties with Cop. We haven't spoken since last Thursday, but his wife keeps e-mailing me to say hi, and make small talk. I told her today to have a nice life, that I will not be contacting her or Cop again, ever, and I'd like them to do the same. I told her I don't want him in my life whatsoever. He's going to get what he deserves, and he's going to regret burning this bridge. I, however, never will. I'm a better person without him in my life.

First and I e-mailed back and forth quite a bit today as usual. We got to talking about sports and ended up starting this game where we'll bet on several things like games, or whatever up until next month when he comes to visit. Every time each of us gets a win, we get to think of something that the other person has to do when he's here. So this will be interesting. I could get really creative with this one. ;) He said he's going to make me bake him some cookies naked. haha!

Ok, well sorry for the boring post but unfortunately weekdays are usually pretty uneventful for me. G'night!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home