Friday, July 23, 2004

Wedding Weekend

Well, it's Friday and tomorrow's the wedding.  I've tried to think of every possible excuse to get out of it, but I just can't.  So tonight after work I'll take the train to the bay area and stay the night with my old roommate.  Then tomorrow we'll go to the wedding and MAYBE the reception.  I don't know about that yet though.  All I promised was the ceremony, so she can't get mad if I don't go to the reception.  I would love to go to the reception, if only Marine wasn't going to be there.  I really don't want to see him.  It really sucks that FBI couldn't go with me, that would've been great!  I'll definitely update you on all of this on Monday.

Nothing else is really going on.  Cop has been calling me a few times a day just to talk.  He's been really really nice.  He's even told me he loves me a few times, just like the good ol' days.  I really think I made the right decision by getting us to separate.  Our friendship has already gotten that much better.  He hasn't moved his stuff out yet, but he hasn't been staying at the apartment at all. 

FBI is going to my (and his) hometown today for a week of training.  My younger sister said that she's going with my older sister, my brother-in-law, Fireman, and FBI to a Kenny Chesney concert next weekend.  She said she wished I could go.  So do I!

Gotta go back to work, more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home