Thursday, July 15, 2004

ROOMMATES SUCK!

Today at lunch, I went to the apartment office to talk to them about what I can do if he won't sign the roommate release form to let me go. The guy freaked out and said he wanted nothing to do with our problems, and to keep him out of it. I was like WTF? He said that Cop went in there yesterday and made a scene calling the guy in the office a racist, and accused him of using racial slurs, blah blah blah. I was like OMG! I am so sorry! I have no idea where he got that from, I know you never said anything like that. Then I realized that all of this is being communicated through Kito's wife. I explained that to the guy and said that obviously that's where things are getting twisted. Then the manager was telling me that yesterday Cop took a Roommate Release form and that she was under the impression that he would agree to sign it. She said it sounded to her like this was a mutual decision. Now his wife said she never said that, and Cop says he never told the guy in the office anything like that. Can you say compulsive liars boys and girls?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home