Thursday, July 01, 2004

Day 18

Ok, so there's this freakin HOT guy that works in my building, and I mean H-O-T! So hot that every time I pass him in the halls I blush! I seriously can't even make eye contact with him. So every once in a while we say hi when we run into eachother. Well, when I was with Marine... I was in my relationship mode, so the work hottie didn't have any effect on me because I was all about Marine. I think that intrigued him a little bit, that he wasn't getting the same blushing reaction he always got out of me, so he started talking to me more often. Instead of just saying hi, he would make a lot of small talk. Well, I haven't seen him around in a while and obviously Marine and I broke up a while back, so I've been dreading seeing the work hottie because I know I'll just act like a little school girl again. So, today I was walking to the bathroom when he comes out of his office, I'm trying to duck away as the blood rushes to my cheeks and he goes out of his way to say hi. I say hi and keep walking, then he tells me to wait up. I'm blushing like crazy, and then I start shaking! I'm like WTF is wrong with me? It's just a freakin guy! He's asking about my job, and what I do and asks if I'm interested in looking at other job opportunities, that he'd like to talk to me about working with him, and he asks for my number. I said sure, and told him to stop by my office later and i'll give him my number. So he came by, and the receptionist told him I was on the phone, and didn't bother to tell me he came by. Grrrr!!! So... we'll see if he tries again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home