Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Day 17

So last night after work I went to Target to pick up a "few things", which any woman will tell you is impossible to do at Target. I went to buy lipstick and mascara, and came out with $110 worth of crap. Dammit! Oh, but it was fun! I bought my first George Foreman grill, so then I had to go home and use it, duh! I made a steak that was pretty good, I'll have that grill mastered in no time! I also bought Barbershop 2 and watched that last night, it was pretty funny. THEN... it was time to get serious, last night was the season finale of the Real World San Diego. Robin got off with a fine for punching that marine, Cameron got busted with a fake ID AGAIN and Brad got arrested AGAIN for snatching the fake ID out of the bouncers hand. It was a good finale, I cried like a baby of course, just like I have for every finale in the past 10 years. I finally got in bed around 1am, and for some reason decided to turn on the TV to see what was on, even though I was exhausted. So I came across this movie that was just starting called Soldier's Girl, it was so sad! I stayed up until 3am watching it. So, yes, I'm very tired. Ok, back to work...

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM , Blogger EIizabeth said...

ooooooooooh great! I'll be very careful, thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home