Thursday, June 24, 2004

Day 15

So today my friend (the one that's a mutual friend of Marine) kept asking me if I'm going to her wedding, I finally told her yes, I would at least go to the ceremony. Then she was asking if I was going to bring Cop (we all went to high school together), I told her no, that his wife would never allow it. So she told me to find a date, because I was welcome to bring someone. Then Blah starts IMing me asking when he's going to get to see me again. I just ignored him, the thought of spending time with him makes me want to drink cyanide! I can't stop thinking about Army. I have to write him a letter tonight. I care, and worry about him so much! My old roommate is going to be in town this weekend and wanted to know if I want to go out, I kind of do... we always used to go to strip clubs, it would be fun to go again. Well, I'm bored, I think I'm going to flirt with the new guy in the office. hasta manana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home