Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Day 7

Ok, so I go to lunch with Benz. and we're sitting there eating, talking, laughing... when this guy (who was pretty hot, I must say) comes up and says "excuse me, I'm sorry but I've been watching you from across the room and would like to ask if you would be willing to come and finish your lunch with me at my table, I would pick up the tab for both of you." I looked at Benz, then at the guy, and asked "Just me, or him too?" He said "Oh no, just you." Benz was like, "And you'll pay for my lunch too??? Take her!" I kicked him under the table, and he was like "I mean, hell no. She's with me!" as he's rubbing his leg. I told the guy "Thanks but no thanks. I came to lunch with him and that's who I'm going to stay with." So he leaves, and Benz was like "Hey, you just fucked up a free lunch for us!" I told him I'm not a lunch whore. So all afternoon he's been like, "Hey, feel like turning a trick tomorrow?" Fucker! That guy was a little too much for me, with the whole suit, and tie and attitude like Robert Redford in Indecent Proposal. Pllllllllllllease.

Cop and I still aren't really talking, 2 or 3 words here and there. Last night he didn't come home until close to 11pm, then went straight to his room to play XBOX and talk to his wife on the phone. I'm just letting him do his thing, but it doesn't mean it doesn't bother me. So today his fuckin wife IM's me acting all sweet and shit, when i KNOW she's to blame for this problem. So I'm pretty cold with her. I'm civil, but I wouldn't really call it friendly. She keeps asking what's wrong and I keep telling her I dont want to talk about it. So then she's like "well, I was going to come over tonight, but if you need space let me know and I won't come." Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight, so you can tell Cop that I told you not to come? Cause that won't make matters worse! I told her to do what she wants and left it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home