Thursday, June 03, 2004

Day 3

It's Thursday morning, wish it was Friday. Actually no, I wish it was Saturday, because then I would be at home in bed. Chester has already e-mailed me 4 times this morning and it's only 8:50! He needs to fuckin call his wife, Jesus. Cop said I need to take him up on his Vegas offer then tell him I'm on the rag when we're there, I was like yeah... so he can just ask for head? He's like "just tell him you have oral herpes!" haha! Now that's funny! Cop's wife is coming today to stay for the weekend... if only you could see the excitement on my face. :| Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

So, totally off the subject of what I normally talk about, I just ran across this guy's blog and it's fuckin awesome. He has some great stories , check it out: TJ's Place. Now this guy is pure comedy, you gotta check this out: beer and rap.

Well, today was really fuckin lame. I should be getting some Netflix movies in today, so, um... yeah, that's exciting. Hasta luego.

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM , Blogger exile said...

On the road of life and love, why not make a stop over in Vegas? You seem to view sex, as a zestful enterprise something you can do that’s cheaper than a movie. I knew I related to your blog for some reason. Just a thought, instead of initials could you use descriptive nicknames, you tend to loose track easily. Kudos on the blog.

exile
http://exileindustries.blogspot.com/

 
At 3:49 PM , Blogger EIizabeth said...

Great idea exile, I think i'll try that name thing. By the way, Vegas is my favorite vacation spot ever! Surpised? I didn't think so. haha! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home