Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Day 14

Last night I went home and took a nap, I didn't wake up until about 8:00 when Cop got home from class. I must've been in a really deep sleep because I was all confused and groggy when I woke up, not to mention in a bad mood! He just kept staring me asking me what's wrong and telling me how bloodshot my eyes were. I just kept thinking, what the fuck is he talking about? I was getting really irritated. So i sat up, and decided to recline my seat, when I did, the back of the couch hit the wall and make a loud noise, and for some reason that REALLY pissed me off. So i got up and started cussing at the couch lol I tried to push it away from the wall but it was too heavy so I kicked it as hard as I could. Cop was watching the whole couch rage incident from the kitchen and had this look on his face like I was posessed. I'd like to think I was, because that whole thing was pretty retarded now that i look back at it, but I was pissed at the time. Anyway, i laid back down on the couch and went back to sleep, once I woke up for the 2nd time I was fine and in a good mood. I guess I just woke up on the wrong side of the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home