Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Ai Ai Ai!

Cop's wife is pregnant!  Yes, I said it.  Pregnant!  Again!  The baby is only 3 months old!  She found out yesterday, and the Dr. told her that this pregnancy could be life threatening for her and that if she did decide to keep it she would be on bed rest for 9 months.  So, together, they made the decision not to keep it.  Now, I'm totally against abortion.  BUT... there are 2 other very young lives in that family that need consideration as well.  Even if the pregnancy was successful, she would have to be in bed for the next 8 or so months, which means she wouldn't be able to care for the 2 little ones they already have as well as she should be able to.  And God forbid she dies because of this pregnancy and leaves the 2 babies behind with no mother.  So, in this case, I support her decision because it is for the sake of her own health, and the children that she already has.
 
Enough of that though, not much else is going on.  The maintenance guy came and put a lock on my bedroom door. =)  Yay!  I wasn't going to tell my brothers about what happened Saturday night because they're way too over protective, and instead of expressing concern they just yell at me like it's my fault.  My sister in law found out and told me I HAVE to tell my brother, especially if i'm getting a gun.  FBI is one of my brother's best friends, and he agreed with me that I shouldn't tell them because they react like assholes.  So, I'm going to keep it that way.   What they don't know, they can't yell at me for.  I sent Army another letter today, I'm going to try to write to him once a week so he's constantly getting mail.  Hopefully that will keep his morale up a little.  That's about all I have to say today I guess, pretty boring, I know.  See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home