Wednesday, July 21, 2004

What to do...

Yesterday FBI called and said his friend has a Glock 23 for me, and that it's $600.  Seems like a lot, but I trust him so I said I would get it in a couple weeks.  He also said he was going to Home Depot last night to look and see what he can do for my sliding glass door.  Then he told me that I probably should tell my brother.  I tried to tell him why I didn't want to tell him, but he didn't really give me a choice.  So, I called and told my brother and, just as I expected, he started yelling at me.  First he was telling me I need to move right now, that I could move in with him and his wife, or my other brother and his girlfriend.  Ummm, one brother has a one bedroom apartment, and the other has a psychotic girlfriend.  So, thanks but no thanks.  We had a very long talk about all of this and he told me that I am NOT getting a gun.  Well, if you know me, you know I don't like being told what to do.  I can't stand it.  So this method wasn't productive at all.  Finally he made me realize that I should put that $600 towards moving to the bay area, and ask Cop if I can keep his Glock 20 just until I move, that way I can feel safe and save money to move.  This method worked, he got his way... I'm not buying a gun, and I got mine, I'll still have one while I live in that apartment.  I called FBI this morning to tell him my decision and he was supportive, he would still like me to have one just because he knows that I know how to use it if I need to, and he would feel better knowing I can protect myself.  So that's that I guess.  I do still want a gun of my own one day, but I think this is the best thing for right now.  Anyway... the wedding is this weekend, I do not want to go!  I asked my sister if showing up drunk to a church is a bad thing she replied "I'm going to go ahead and say no, because priests always do.  So no, it's not a bad thing."  haha!  I love her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home