Friday, August 06, 2004

T.G.I.F!

I can't believe it's finally Friday! I'm going to visit my brother's his weekend in San Jose since my little sister is coming into town. I'm staying with one of my brothers and his girlfriend who i HATE! But, I'm going to take one for the team and go so that I can hang out with the siblings. My little sister is coming up to see me next weekend, so I'm looking forward to that. Right now I'm especially looking forward to getting on the train after work and sleeping for about an hour or so until we ride along the bay, then I'll wake up to see the view. It's beautiful! I've been e-mailing back and forth with First today. Come to find out he's married with a 2 year old little boy. The funny thing is we were talking about famous people we're attracted to and he said that he and his wife have given eachother "free passes" to have sex with certain celebrities if given the chance. However, he said that she added me onto his "free" list because (and I quote)

"well she told me that out of all the girls in the world that aren't famous, you are the only one I'm allowed to have sex with cause she is embarrassed cause she thinks you are just laughing at her cause her man is weak."

Isn't that helarious? I sure thought so. Obviously, I'm sure it's a joke. But if it's not... hmmmm.... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home