Thursday, September 09, 2004

Hmmmm

Ok, this is weird. I haven't heard from Patterson in a day and a half. He called me the night before last and we talked for a long time. It was a really good talk, not serious, just good. Just about how our day was and school and army stuff he's dealing with. I tried calling him twice yesterday, and never got a hold of him, then tried again once today and still nothing. I just hope everything's ok, because this isn't like him. Usually he's called and/or IM'd me several times by this time every day. His grandma and uncle that live just a few houses from him are in really bad health and have been in and out of the hospital quite a bit. So I hope they're ok. It's weird how the tables turn, and now I want him to call me? haha! So... we'll see what happens. Like I said, I just hope everything's ok.

Mama's boy called me a few times yesterday, but I just let it go to voicemail. He's really starting to bug me. He just wants attention all the time. The last time we talked he was telling me how his infant nephew may have viral meningitis, and instead of letting me be concerned with the baby or the parents, he wanted all the sympathy for himself "the poor uncle who has to deal with the stress of his nephew being sick". What a dick.

First is now up by 18 points in our game. I'm getting killed basically. But, since I realized how much I like Patterson, I'm just not really into the game anymore. He's supposed to come up here for his brother's surprise party 2 weeks from today. So I'll see how things are going with Patterson before I tell First exactly what kind of visit we can have. Dinner, or dessert. haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home