Wednesday, August 18, 2004

The Bet

Today sucked. I don't really want to talk about any of that though. I lost the first bet I had with First because of the Yankees, so today we decided to bet on four games just to make things exciting. Well, I won 3 of the 4, so now the score is First - 2, Me - 3. Which puts me in the lead. Now, I don't remember if I explained this before but what we're doing is we each get a point for every bet we win. Then, when he comes to visit in September, the difference of the points is going to go to the winner, and he/she gets to pick that many things that they want the other to do. So, for example... let's say I have 13 and he has 10 points, that means I get to pick 3 things that he has to do, wear, say, whatever I want. They could be sexual, or non-sexual, could be anything. So... the purpose of this post is to get ideas on things I could make him do if I win. Like I said, they could be sexual or not. But I do want them to be fun! So... help me out guys, give me some ideas.

Something so weird happened today, I was totally pissed off and irritable at work, and the UPS guy came in and for some reason I just felt abnormally attracted to him. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's a good looking guy, but for some reason today I wanted to shove him in a closet and violate the hell outta him! haha! I think it's because this week has been so stressful, and I just need some stress relief sex. I just got laid on Saturday and it already feels like it's been a month! God help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home