Friday, September 10, 2004

He's Back

Patterson called last night, and apologized like 293847923784 times for not being able to call. He said he went camping over night in this canyon with his Uncle and cousin, and didn't know he wouldn't have cell phone service there or else he would've called and warned me. So anyway... everything was fine. He's driving up here again tomorrow to spend a few days before I take my trip back home. My brother has been really bugging me to visit him at his new house, and see his new puppy, so I think I'm going to ask Patterson if he wants to go with me on Sunday maybe. Meeting my brothers is a pretty big deal, I definitely don't just introduce anyone to them. But I figure I'd rather them meet him now so they know him when I move down there closer to them in November. I'm nervous to see what they think of him. We'll see I guess. I guess that's about it for now. Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home