Monday, September 13, 2004

Love?!?!

Patterson came back up yesterday morning and is going to stay with me for a few days until I leave for my trip back home. Yesterday he got to my apartment just as I was getting out of the shower, we had sex on my recliner, on the floor, on the bed, on the bathroom counter. It was fun! = ) Then we were both hungry so we went to the Hard Rock Cafe. I had a couple Long Islands with dinner so I was feeling pretty damn good, we got home and I started drinking Cranberry & vodka, and he was drinking beer. We watched the Exorcist, and by the time the movie was over I was pretty damn drunk, but he only had a couple beers so he was sober. We had sex again out in the living room, we're lying there afterwards and he says "I want to tell you how I feel about you, but I don't want to scare you away." My drunk ass was like "You won't scare me away, you can tell me anything." So he says "Well... I love you, and I've been wanting to tell you that since before I left last time." At first I was like, why is he saying that? I already give him some. There's really nothing he would get by saying it that he doesn't already get. Then I realized he was staring at me waiting for a response and I said..."have I ever told you what a great smile you have?" Well, what was I supposed to say? I'm not going to say it back if I don't mean it. Love is a huge word, the most important word I know. I'll say it when I mean it, but I'm not gonna say it just because he said it to me. So we went to sleep not long after that and now I'm at work, hungover. Speaking of which, posting takes too much thought. I'll post tomorrow when I feel a little better. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home