Thursday, September 16, 2004

Going Home

I'm all packed and ready for my trip back home today. I'm excited, and nervous, but I know it will be fun. Patterson got up this morning and drove me to work so he could pick me up after work and take me straight to the airport. He's can be so awesome. There are things about him that definitely get under my skin, but you're gonna find that in every single person on the planet. So I do my best to ignore them, and look at all the good things about him. But sometimes it's hard to do. Last night, it was so funny, I got home and we just kinda laid around for a while then I made pork chops for dinner and after dinner I started reading my book on the couch. I was really tired, so I fell asleep and he woke me me up and told me to go pack so I can get it over with and we can watch a movie together or something. Ok, first of all, I'll be the first one to admit that I am a pain in the ass. I am, really. I absolutely do NOT like being nagged, or told what to do. I am really not an very easy person to be in a relationship with, but if you can put up with my attitude, the benefits, I think, are pretty damn good. So anyway, I got irritated with him because he kept bugging me to pack and all I wanted to do was sleep. So i finally got up and went in my room, so he thought I was packing, and I laid on my bed and fell back asleep. He comes in like 10 minutes later and was like "Hey! You're supposed to be packing. C'mon, get up! Just get it done. Hurry. C'mon." I was so freakin irritated by this point I got up all pissed off and was like "Jesus Christ! You can nag the fuckin paint off the wall!" So I got my suitcase and started throwing stuff in there. He was just standing there watching me, which for some reason was bugging me even more. I turned on the TV to watch Reno 911 while I was packing and he laid on the bed to watch it too, so every time I stop for a second to watch the show he'd go "babe, keep going. You're almost done. C'mon, just hurry and finish." UGHHHHHH!!!!! So I finally finished, turned the lights and TV off and go to get in bed and he goes "No, you're not laying down till your done. Go take your shower, then you can lay down." Are you fuckin kidding me??? I'm not 5 years old!!! I told him I am going to take a shower in the morning, and to scoot over. So I'm laying there all irritated, and I couldn't relax. Guess what my favorite stress reliever is! Yup, you got it. So I turned over and put his hand between my legs. He's like "I thought you were pissed at me." I told him "I am, so don't talk." So, after about an hour of "not talking" ; ) I was calm, and relaxed and slept like a baby. Well, I guess that's it for now. I'll be back on Tuesday. Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home