Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Signs

Well, I got my Jenna Jameson book. I'm so excited! I read the first few pages this morning when my boss wasn't looking and I can't wait to read more. I love good auto-biographies. Especially about people that go through some horrible sh!t to get to wear they are, stuff that most people can't even imagine, and then tell about it from their mansion in Beverly Hills, or in Jenna Jameson's case, Scottsdale, Arizona. Anyway... yesterday I got home after work, and Patterson was asleep in the living room. It was hot as hell, so I took my shirt off and laid down next to him in my skirt and bra. He woke up and gave me a back massage then we got up to go to the mall. We walked around for a while then went to Border's to get my book, got some take-out chinese food and went home to watch Scarface. After the movie, I took a shower then got in bed. I was so tired, and knew I needed sleep but once I was lying next to him I had one thing on my mind. He knew I was tired, and wasn't expecting anything so when I reached under the covers and started stroking his man downstairs he was surprised to say the least. Unfortunately, that time of the month is just around the corner so when we were really getting into it, the sex triggered my cramps to start (why? I have no idea) so it wasn't so enjoyable anymore. We finished in the 69, then took a quick shower together. We're lying in bed and (like every night) he goes "I've got a question for you." Here we go again! "If you were with someone for a long time, and they wanted to try something new sexually, would you do it?" I told him it depends what the new thing is. He says "well, for example... if he wanted you to be with another girl." I was like, "If she's hot, and I'm drunk... probably." I have a strong feeling he's hinting at anal sex, but he needs to buck up and ask if that's what he means. I've had two bad experiences with it, so I'm definitely not in any hurry to try it again... but I wouldn't rule it out completely. Anyway, so I ask him if this is just hypothetical or if he's asking me to do a chick. He goes "No, i'm not asking you to be with a girl. I'm just wondering how open minded you are." Then he goes "I would do anything you asked me too. Well as long as it doesn't involve another dick." I was like "Ok, that's good to know" gave him a kiss, and went to sleep. So this morning the alarm wakes me up, I turn it off, then roll onto my back and before I even had both eyes open Patterson was on top, and inside of me. I was so tired, but just let him do his thing for a little bit until he made my damn cramps come back again, which kind of put me in a bad mood. He rolled over for me to get on top, but I told him I couldn't do it. Then he asked me to take a shower with him. Which, of course, meant he just wanted to get some. I told him about my cramps so he backed off. So, Mama's Boy has been calling and IMing me online being really nice lately, which is totally out of character for him. He keeps asking when I'm going to see him since I'm going back home tomorrow. Before Patterson came along, I told Mama's Boy I would just use him for sex. haha! He was like "That's fine with me!" I was really wondering for the past week or so how I'm going to handle this, if I see him... the temptation would be too much. If I tell him I can't see him, he'll stop by anyway. So... now that my monthly bill will be here during my trip I don't have to worry about it anymore. It's definitely a sign. Sign # 2... First is coming to the bay area to visit his brother next week, so he was going to drive up to Sacramento to see me on Thursday night and spend the night with me. I've been stressing out about that one too... I want to see him SO bad, just because he's a great, great guy who I've known since I was 10 and I haven't seen him in 6 years, so I don't want to tell him not to come up here. However, I know we'd have sex, and I really don't want to fuck up what I have with Patterson. SO... Benz called and asked if he could stay with me the night that First is supposed to come because he's going to be working in town for a couple days. I told him of course. Then Patterson said he'd like to pick me up from the airport on Monday, and stay with me until the weekend, then he would take me to his Aunt's house on Saturday. Well, with Patterson and Benz staying with me... it looks like I have no other choice than to tell First plans have changed and he can't come. Now, if those aren't signs that I'm supposed to be committed to my relationship with Patterson, I don't know what are.

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM , Blogger J said...

OK..Ok..wait a damn minute here girlfriend! (Yeah..I'm a white guy but I work in the ghetto, so I can do that.)
Anyway...When the guy is all clingy to you, you can't stand it. Think about that one for a second.
Take it from someone who has been around the block thrice. If you can't stand to be locked in a room with that person for 72 continuous hours....it aint happenin'.
By the way...I think I'm a sex addict. That'll be my next post. I think you'll like it.
Ta Ta, fancy pants wine drinkers.

 
At 8:04 PM , Blogger Algor Langeaux said...

On the issue of arousal initiating cramps... not sure if it applies here, but one of the bodies natural responses to having nipples stimulated is a contraction of the uterus... this is thought to be a darwinian thing that once baby comes and starts breast feeding the uterus begins to contract back to normal size to control the bleeding after the loss of the placenta...

you have a fun blog too btw... and thank you for visiting mine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home