Thursday, September 16, 2004

One more thing...

Cop just called... not really for any reason, just because. He asked when I'm going to be back from my trip so he can bring his gun back to me. The gesture isn't just about the gun, it's about him showing me that he does care, and is concerned with my safety. It meant a lot. Him taking the gun away after our fight is what hurt me the most, because it felt like this guy who I have considered my best friend for the past 8 years just took away the one thing that made me feel safe where I live, which is a neighborhood that is anything but safe. So him bringing it back is a pretty big deal, to me anyway, and he knows it.

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM , Blogger J said...

Do any of these guys know about the others?? Just curious.
Just how bad is that neighborhood you're in? I work in...well you've read my stuff. You know what kinda place I work in. And I don't even carry a gun. Just knives.
Stay safe. And remember..don't open the door for strangers. Unless they say "It's me! Open up!". Then let 'em in.

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Algor Langeaux said...

On an entirely unrelated note:

On your blog profile you are asked the following question:

"For your birthday, your aunt gave you a maple syrup dispenser shaped like a rooster. Please write her a thank-you note:"

I think your response is a little short sighted. You are missing one of the few opportunities to use the phrase:

"Thank you Auntie for the really sweet cock - I play with it all the time now and my hands are all sticky."

...with your aunt, without getting busted... its a golden opportunity really... don't miss out on this one...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home