Saturday, September 25, 2004

No Worries

Just something you all should know about me... people give me advice, I smile & nod, and say "I know, you're right." Which I totally mean, BUT... I very rarely act on it. So yes, I know none of these guys are right for me, but do you really think I'm going to do anything about it right now? That would mean I would have to start completely fresh, and probably wouldn't get laid for weeks... or even months!!! No fuckin way. I'm not being abused by any of these guys, I'm not in any danger with any of them, so I'm just going to let things be right now. I'm going to quit worrying about who's Mr. Right and enjoy them all as Mr. Right Now. When Mr. Right comes, I'll know. So, thanks again for the great advice, but don't count on me acting on it just yet. ; ) I'm off to my couch to watch My Baby's Daddy, and chill for the entire day. Hasta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home