Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Update

Ok, per esox luscious's request, I'm re-posting a guide to the people I talk about in this thing. So esox... here ya go ; )

Patterson: my kind of... boyfriend??? He's 26, very good looking, fresh out of the army, and treats me like a Queen. However, there are some things about us that just don't click. He doesn't like football, he loves to talk when I'm trying to sleep, and can be way too affectionate at times. Basically... I feel like the man in the relationship. But the sex is grrrrrrreat!

FBI: He's 33, has been in the FBI for like 6 years, and HOT HOT HOT! I've known him since I was born because he's been a friend of the family since he was like 10. I started sleeping with him a year and a half ago on my 23rd birthday. Being that he's two of my brothers' best friend they weren't entirely happy about it at first, but they got over it. The sex really isn't good, but the fact that he is in the FBI makes up for it.

Fireman: He's also 33, a Fireman, and HOT as fire! ; ) No, really, he's gorgeous! He's also my brother's (as well as FBI's) best friend. The thing is, I slept with him like two or three times three years ago. He and his wife were on again, off again, so they were on again for the last time when I moved away. When I was back in town the last time he tried to get some, even though I REALLY wanted to, I think I'll stick to FBI for those benefits.

Cop: He's 26, met him in High School, and was my best friend for 8 years. He and his wife separated and we became roommates, which quickly led to the demise of our friendship. When he and his wife got back together, she did her best to get between us, and she did. We had a huge blow out and were never going to talk again, then he called one day out of the blue apologizing and saying how much he loves and misses me. I'm not ready to forgive him completely, but I'm open minded about it.

First: He's 24, and my very first boyfriend ever. We met in elementary school and he was my 5th grade "boyfriend", whatever that means. I went to a different middle school, then we went to the same HS. We were acquaintances in HS, then the summer after our Senior year we were at a party and had sex. Come to find out, 6 years later, that it was his first time. We e-mail and flirt every day, and he's coming to visit this weekend.

Mama's Boy: He's 24, and my ex that I was with for 2 years. When we broke up he got with this 17 year old girl, and was with her on and off for the next 2 years. Every time they break up he calls me telling me how much he loves me, and he only got with her to fill the void that I left. We live 1300 miles apart and he's constantly asking me to give us another chance. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Army: He's 23, in the army stationed in Samarra, Iraq right now. I love this guy to death. He is the most loyal friend I could possibly ask for. There's nothing I wouldn't do for him, or that he wouldn't do for me. I would love the chance to have something more with him, but realistically, it just won't happen. He's the only guy in this list I haven't had sex with.

I think those are all the main ones for now, I'll add to it if I remember any more.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM , Blogger J said...

Ok..Ok..I got it now.
Time to play a game. I've heard this one in many circles including recently on the radio. Should work nicely here.
Who's better for you. If you had to kill one, marry one and just have sex with one, which would they be? The choices are :Patterson, FBI, Fireman.
Question two. Who would you rather be with. Fireman or FBI? the winner of those two vs. cop. What do ya got?
There's more...but let's just concentrate on that for now.
(and yes..I changed my name.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home