Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Game

Here's a game from esox:

Who's better for you. If you had to kill one, marry one and just have sex with one, which would they be? The choices are :Patterson, FBI, Fireman.

I would marry FBI, have sex with Fireman, and kill Patterson.

Question two. Who would you rather be with, Fireman or FBI? the winner of those two vs. cop. What do ya got?

I would rather be with FBI.

FBI vs. Cop? Definitely FBI!

There's more...but let's just concentrate on that for now.

Sweet! This is interesting ; ) Thanks!

I saw that coming from a mile away. I would love to be with FBI, however, he got divorced about 2 years ago, and is in no way interested in anything serious with anyone. He's very bitter on relationships right now. He actually said one time "It took me 8 years to propose the first time, I won't do it again for at least another 40." He's very career oriented, and not really interested in anything other than casual dating/sex. Which is fine with me ; )


5 Comments:

At 12:00 PM , Blogger J said...

By the way..you can now call me Jamie. Next week it'll be Billy or Lloyd. But let's go with who I am for now.
That was too easy. It's FBI guy. There ya go. That's your man. Why aren't you with him? Why are you wasting time with Patterson while dicking around with cop, firemarshall Bill and the other ones of no consequence??
Ya see...I don't have the problem you have, I've got M. Took me 32 years and two ex wives to get to M...but I got there. Kinda like FBI guy, sounds like. The other ones are just time fillers. I know time fillers when I see 'em.

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger J said...

Oh....and that'll be $58 dollars for figuring your life out for you. Pay the receptionist on your way out. Thank you.
The Management.
(I thought it was funny.........)

 
At 7:29 AM , Blogger J said...

Ok. So FBI guy is oout. Sonow we're down to cop,firemarshall Bill, Patterson. Right?
Kill one, sleep with one, marry one. Go.

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger J said...

I thought about this a little more. Let's just take Patterson out of the picture right now for arguments sake. I mean, the guy even annoys the hell out of ME! And I don't even know him.
Let's go with Fire Marshall Bill, Cop (I have a firm dislike of cops by the way...but it's your game here) and First.
Y'all know that First is the guy, right? FBI seems to have a total distrust of women which is a big time cop-out. There's your real Mama's boy. Have him speak to me sometime about getting back on the friggin horse instead of hiding his head in the sand. I'm sure he'll have a nice life telling himself "I'm better off jerkin it by myself". Yeah..right. Baby.
Have I mentioned that I am having the worst week EVER?? Just work crap.
Have a super day.

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger J said...

Arrrgghh. It's madness I say! Madness!!
Ok..so I backtrack here on all this stuff .We're down at work so I'm waiting for work to begin. Thus all my time to analyze YOUR life. I digress...
Anyway. Fire Marshall Bill is married still,right?? So take him out of the picture right now. Don't go messin with some married guys. Bad karma.
So what are we left with then? Cop, Patterson and First. Patterson must die like right now. You can't be with a cop because...well I'll explain that one only if you want me to.
So it's First.There ya go. That is THE guy.
But (here comes the wrench) you're not ready to find "The Guy" yet anyway. Again..I'll explain only if asked.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home