Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Interesting Day

Today was kind of a big day for me, I put in my notice at both of my jobs, and found a roommate for when I move to San Jose at the end of the month. I hadn't planned on any of that happening today, but it just did. I put in my notice kind of spur of the moment, and my brother called me and told me he works with this girl, Daisy, who's my age who just bought a house, and needs a roommate. That would be perfect for me, I mean, I don't really want a roommate... but it will be a great situation. She's my age, so we can go out, it's a house, not an apartment, in a good neighborhood, for a very reasonable cost, AND both of my brothers will be less than 10 minutes away which will be awesome. When I don't feel like cooking, guess where I'll be ; ) Anyway... everything is slowly falling into place. Patterson went back home today. We want to go to Fleet Week in San Francisco this weekend, but his car is acting up so I'm not sure if we'll be able to. I want to so bad! All those men in uniform! Whew! That's about it for the day, pretty boring.

I want to thank all of you again for all the kind words, and advice you've given me. I really appreciate it. Jaime, MN, and Opaco... your girlfriends are all extremely lucky to have such gentlemen like you. I sure hope they appreciate you! Miss P, unfortunately you pretty much hit the bullseye with your last comment. It's so much easier to give advice than take it. It's so hard to tell when you're doing the right thing, but I guess what's meant to be is going to happen so I just go with my gut and see where I end up. Anyway, thank you guys again. You all rock!

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM , Blogger J said...

Hey,
How you hanging in there ,Kiddo??
Jamie.
8pm wed.

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger J said...

Seems like the "taking time apart" option is leading the polls in your survey.
I agree.
Make him sweat.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home