Monday, October 11, 2004

Patterson Bio

Ok Jamie, here 's a Bio of Patterson for you. He's 26 years old, about 5'6, 160ish, very short black hair, brown eyes, Puerto Rican/Hawaiian. He spent 5 years in the army and got out a couple of months ago. Currently does not have a job because he's taking some time off since he's getting income from the Army. He enrolled at ITT Tech for Graphic Design and will start classes in March. He lives with his Aunt, but spends most of his time at his Grandpa's house playing Evercrack with his uncle and cousin. He got a back injury in the Army, and is waiting to get approval to see a Dr. for it, so in the meantime, since he doesn't have anything for pain, he drinks. Not all the time, but if his back starts to hurt, he'll drink Vodka and go to sleep. I told him there's definitely something wrong with that. He drives a Celica. He has, I think, 7 brothers and sisters. All younger. His mom and sister (who has 2 small children, but doesn't have custody of either one) live in Washington and he hasn't seen them in 6 years. His dad and stepmom (who's 25) live a couple hours away with the rest of the 6 kids. I don't think he's seen his dad in at least a couple years either. His family is pretty jacked up. His mom treated him really badly growing up, and he's having a really hard time getting over it. His dad is kind of self explanatory with the wives and all the kids, including the current wife who is younger than Patterson. His Uncle that he spends most of his time with, is a 400lb, unemployed, alcoholic who buys and drinks 8-10 40's of beer a day instead of buying food or clothes for his 10 year old son, who is also overweight. So the poor kid goes to school in janky ass, raggedy ass clothes and gets made fun of all day.

I'm the first one to say his family is jacked up, it really is. But I'm the last person to judge someone based on their family. I know quite a few people with jacked up families, but they really have their head on straight. I'm hoping that as soon as he gets everything in order and gets his life back on track, things will look up. I hope, I hope. I also know that he has a lot bottled up from the Army, things he's seen and done in Iraq, stuff with his mom and family, that he needs to get out. Kind of like I do. He's started talking to me little by little about this stuff, and I think he keeps going he'll start to do a little better. I'm sure Jamie has a completely different opinion on all of this. ; )

3 Comments:

At 12:21 PM , Blogger J said...

I've been sitting here for 2 hours thinking of what to say.
And ya know what..for the second time today, I got nothin.
Look, you know what you have to do. His bio reads like a bad novel. But as you point out, maybe he's not f'ed up and won't be even if his family is. Good point.
Lemme ask you something. Is this just convenient? I mean, if a man in uniform walks thru the door right now and picks you up ala Officer And A Gentleman what would you do?
You seems like a great person with a good head on her shoulders.
Just don't get burned.
I'll put up more when I'm a little more clear-headed.

 
At 1:20 PM , Blogger EIizabeth said...

Ya know Jamie, you're a very smart guy. I don't care what M.N. says. haha! just kidding! But really, I think you're right. I think it has just become convenient for me to keep him around. Before him, I was perfectly fine by myself. I was having fun, having sex, and being young. Then he comes around, I tried to push him away at first and he didn't go anywhere, which intrigued me. Then he grew on me, and I started to get used to the attention and affection he poured on me. Don't get me wrong, he still does when we're actually together, it's the part when he goes back home where we run into problems. Anyway... I guess I'm just holding on to him because of how good he makes me feel when he is here, despite the fact how bad I feel when he's gone.

 
At 1:49 PM , Blogger J said...

Ya know what? I see all of us hooking up in a bizarre sexully charged ranch out in the middle of the desert as soon as our mates dump all of us.
Til then...just hang in there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home