Monday, October 11, 2004

I can't believe it!

Get this! Patterson said he would call me tonight, and he didn't! Can you believe it! I sure can't. I mean, when he says he'll do something, he does it. This is such a shock! Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Miss P, I'm about as surprised as you are that he didn't call. The fucker. I know EXACTLY what he'll say too. "I was playing Everquest till late and decided just to stay at my Grandpa's house, and never got my charger from my aunt's house." I tried to call him once when I was sitting at the train station, waiting for my train, but sure enough his phone was dead. While we're on the subject of the train... what a fuckin nightmare! Today I was supposed to take the 5:40 train back home from San Jose. It takes 3 hours to get here, so that would've put me here about 9:00. Well, my brother and I went to see Friday Night Lights today, and I missed the train because of it. So, we went to dinner and I was going to catch the 7:40 train, which would put me here at about 11:00. I got to the train station at 7:30, and waited at Track 4, just like the lady told me to. Well, pretty soon it's 7:45 and this vietnamese lady comes up and asks if I'm going to Sacramento, and if I know where the train is. Turns out the stupid bitch that wrote Track 4 on my ticket was wrong, the train came and left from Track 1. So I missed it AGAIN. I don't know how often any of you take the train, but the train station isn't somewhere you want to hang out. Especially at night. Especially if you're a girl, by yourself! If any of you have seen the movie Adventures in Babysitting, I can relate. Anyway... so I had to sit there and wait for the next train that was supposed to leave at 8:40, and it showed up at 9:15. So I just got home about 15 minutes ago, at 1:15, and have to be out of the house in the morning at 6:30 to go to work. To top it off, I didn't even get to meet the girl I might move in with, or see the house because my brother was in a bad mood and said "I don't want to see her, I see her all day at work." So he wouldn't take me to meet up with her and see the house. I called her tonight, and had to tell her I couldn't make it, which totally made me sound like a flake and she goes "well, I would like to meet you before we set anything in stone, and I do have some other people that are interested, so do you think you could come next weekend?" Now I have to try to get out there again next weekend, instead of starting to pack because my brother decided to be a dick! I can't believe how fuckin stressed I am. I have so much to do in order to move in 3 weeks, I don't have nearly enough money as I'll need in order to make the move, I don't have a job lined up yet, I have a half ass boyfriend that offers no support when he's not here, this on top of the normal every day stress with work and everything else. I swear to God I'm going to lose it. My brother and his gf were telling me I need to find a stress outlet. All I really want to do is punch someone, just knock them the fuck out, or go to the shooting range, but that costs money that I don't have. Ok... I'm going to shut up. Goodnight.

3 Comments:

At 7:09 AM , Blogger J said...

I'm sitting here trying to think of something to write. I got nothin'.
Other than F Patterson.
But that kinda goes without saying.
So..he messed up when you went to the hospital. He doesn't bother to go find a fuckin pay phone because he's too bust with a video game.
Again. Give us more to go on here. Descibe him a little better. What does he do for a living?
You know that this situation will never be more satisfying than this, right? I mean...you do realize that, don't you? You do know that you can't make someone into a mold of who you want them to be without them resenting you later, right? You do know that the way he is today is how he'll be 50 years from now, right?Tell me you know all these things so I don't feel so compelled to send you a plane ticket and fly you to a different part of the country.
Jamie

 
At 7:11 AM , Blogger J said...

That was "too BUSY to find a pay phone."
This thing needs an edit button.

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger J said...

No can do. I can't take the extra time to re-read what I've posted. I'm a man on the move. I have to say what I want to say right now and move on. Besides, I get too easlit distracted. I could be in the middle of a sentence and then switch gears and totally move on to something else. Like that one time when you said

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home