Thursday, October 21, 2004

Mind your F*@#!N business!

You all know what kind of mood I'm in today... well, just to make things better I went to lunch today and got a breakfast burrito from this place around the corner. It was bad, really bad. So after I ate I felt really nauseous and gross. I sat in my car for a little bit waiting for the feeling to pass, but it wasn't, so I came into the bathroom at work and made myself throw up. Better that, than sitting here feeling sick all day. So, while I'm in there the new girl walks in and was like "oh my god! are you making yourself throw up in there?" I came out and told her exactly what happened, and she didn't believe me. Which I could really give a fuck if she did or not, it's none of her business. So, I go back to work and a little while later Patterson calls me. She answers the phone, and I can hear her whispering to him and telling him what I did. So as soon as I get on the phone he went off on me about being anorexic, and bulemic, and want to know if I realize how badly I'm hurting myself, and I need help... blah blah blah. Let's get one thing straight, I do NOT have any kind of eating disorder, and I was fuckin PISSED at this dumb broad for sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. So, now of course, Patterson doesn't believe me, and I'm going to hear it about eating even more and probably get followed to the bathroom like a fuckin heroin addict. To top it off, throwing up didn't get rid of the stupid nauseous feeling. I'm going home to sleep.

5 Comments:

At 5:29 PM , Blogger Ms. K said...

awww. i hope you feel better!

sometimes "concerned" people really suck. i lost some weight in high school because i was playing sports and some of my friends started freaking out and saying that i was bulemic, following me into the bathroom... all kinds of weird shit. i guess you just have to tell yourself that they're doing it because they care and all you can is try to act as normal as possible and hope they finally leave you alone...

or you could get angry and yell at them. sometimes that's better. :)

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Don'tcha just love when people stick their nose into your business? I think when that happens we should reserve the fight to chop it off.

 
At 10:39 AM , Blogger J said...

Unless it's me.
'cuz I'll fight back and serve eat your liver with some fava beans.

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger EIizabeth said...

My liver probably wouldn't be that tasty after all these years of marinating in vodka. And what the hell are fava beans?

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger J said...

Never seen Silence Of The Lambs???

My favorite drink ( Ilearned this one when we got married in Vegas.
This much Kettle One or Grey Goose vodka
.
.
.
.
.
.
This much 7-up
.
.

2 ice cubes. 3 olives. Stirred.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home