Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I found the problem... maybe

So I've had a 24/7 headache for a while now, and nothing seemed to take it away. I alternate excedrine and ibuprofin almost all day every day and nothing ever took it away. I'm also always tired, i wait for My Love to get home from work every night and he gets off at 11pm so I never get to bed before 12am, usually well after. Then I get up before 6am every morning in order to start work at 6am. I was taking 2 hour naps every day when Baby takes his nap, and I felt so unproductive, so I decided to stop taking my anxiety medication so I wouldn't be so tired all the time. In the beginning I loved that it helped me to sleep so well, but then I became so sleepy all the time and I was unable to keep up with housework, etc. So, I stopped taking it, and I've noticed a big difference in how much more alert I've become, I'm still tired of course, but not so sleepy and groggy all the time. With the sleepiness, the headaches seemed to go away as well, until this afternoon. I have one right now and it's making me miserable. Baby is taking his nap and I think I may lay down just so I can try to get rid of this headache. And once again, have an unproductive afternoon. I hate this. I still have 2 rose bushes to plant, and my Dad is coming over for dinner tonight. I went out of my way to make a really nice home cooked dinner last night, and My Love really liked it, so I figured today he wouldn't mind if I just put a frozen lasagna in the oven and made a salad because it's easy. And he just kinda sighed, and said "Yeah, that's fine." I know he's bugged about it, but he needs to remember that I have a full time job from home, AS WELL AS take care of our 14 mo old son, and do all the house keeping! No, dinner tonight will not be made from scratch, get over it. I'm off to conquer this headache. See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home