Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Exhaustion

The exhaustion has finally brought me to tears. I'm so tired I can't stand it. It was a good night. My Love came home for dinner and it was nice, I tried a new recipe and it was a hit. Then Baby and I had a great night together, he's feeling so much better and it's so nice to have my happy baby back! He was talking and talking so, trying to make an effort, I called My Love's mom so she could talk to Baby on the phone. It made her really happy. That, and she's so excited to see him tomorrow. She was also really nice about me coming, even saying it's "great" that I got time off of work. I do have to throw in that I'm pissed about the American Idol results show tonight, I wanted to see Danny Gokey in the finals so bad, but oh well, we get to see Screamin' Lambert instead. Boo. I do love Kris Allen though, so GO KRIS! Ok, I'm going to either pass out or die, so I think I pick pass out. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home