Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tired but Relieved

I am exhausted today, my eyes have been burning all morning. I've been really slacking at work, and just can't concentrate on anything it seems. This week has been really rough with Baby being sick and all. Last night I took him ouside to take a walk, because the weather was nice and we hadn't been out all day. So we took his little push walker out and were walking on the sidewalk, everything was great! Then he started coughing so I told him to sit down and get a drink of his juice, the coughing turned into choking and he threw up all over himself, me, and some poor person's driveway. I felt SO bad for him! So, I picked him up, walked home, and put him straight in the bathtub. After that he was perfectly fine, I just think he needed to get ride of the gunk in his tummy related to his ear infections. I'll spare you the gross details. After that he was fine, we relaxed and cuddled watching TV. I waited up for My Love to get home from work then went to bed shortly after he got home. I did manage to get a little video of our walk, pre-peuking, so this morning I decided to be nice and e-mail it to My Love's mother. with a very nice e-mail. I was afraid she wouldn't reply, and made myself nauseas again worrying about it. But, then I get a reply that was just as nice back from her. So, I'm relieved. It's so touch and go with her. My feelings towards her have not changed, and I highly doubt they ever will, but it's nice when she's nice. We'll see how Thursday and Friday go when we visit her. I'm sure it will be fine, Baby always puts her in a great mood. Her problem is that she feels she doesn't see him enough, and that she's not involved with him enough, but she expects us to make all the effort! Anyway, I'm too tired to get into that this morning. My Love and Baby are still asleep so it's very quiet around here. I just thought maybe if I blogged a little I'd wake up, but no such luck. See ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home