Monday, May 11, 2009

Poor Baby

My poor little angel is sick and I hate it! He started feeling bad on Thursday/Friday, but I just thought he was teething. He got progressively worse over the weekend so I took him to the doctor today and he has a double ear infection. So he started an antibiotic today, and hopefully he'll be good as new soon. I feel so bad when he's sick, I wish I could take all his discomfort from him and have it myself. I do like that he's so cuddly when he's sick, I just wish he didn't have to be sick to be that way! Last night when My Love came home from work, I pushed him straight into the bedroom and had my way with him :) He didn't expect it at all which made it even more fun! Our sex life has really been lacking lately. He just doesn't put much effort into it anymore, and I can't remember the last time he complimented me, so I haven't exactly been in the mood lately. But last night, something came over me. I think it was because he was so sweet on Mother's Day. Anyway, I'm off to spoil my little one. G'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home