Saturday, May 16, 2009

Smelling Like Roses

Well, the visit with My Love's family when surprisingly well. His mother gave me a necklace for Mother's Day, and was very appreciative of the framed picture I gave her of Baby. His sister was her normal self, she's quiet, and gets anxiety a lot, so I don't expect much from her, but she was very nice. His Grandma and I sat and talked for a while about cooking, and recipes when she said "Let's go to Wal-Mart and I will buy you some rose bushes for your back yard." How nice was that? So, we went and she bought me 3 red rose bushes. I want to put 3 red and 3 white. We came home last night and the 3 of us had a really nice night at home. We put Baby to bed at about 10:30 and watched TV for a while. I knew he would be wanting sex, but I just really didn't want to do it last night. So, he was being really nice and even said we would go to Lowe's today and get whatever else I needed to get my garden started. Usually he's like, have fun! See you later! When I want to do stuff like that, so it was a very nice gesture on his part, however, I'm not stupid and I know it was a ploy to get laid. I thanked him and told him I would love that then gave him a kiss and closed my eyes to try to go to sleep. He said he couldn't sleep so he got up for a while. Well, the smarty left his e-mail open by accident so this morning when I got up to work I see that he was receiving naked pictures (which were clearly fake off the internet) from some girl last night. No text, just pictures. When he did finally come to bed last night, he woke me up by rubbing my back and being really sweet, in hopes I would turn over and want to have sex. No such luck. I don't even want to do it now, but I think I'll go wake him up and surprise him in a little bit. I know what you're probably thinking, what about the pictures? Well, it really doesn't bother me. And I don't feel pressured like I need to give him some before he goes somewhere else to get it, nothing like that. I am just not as tired this morning, and it's been like a week, so what the hell. Wow, I just read some of my first posts when I started this blog. It brought back so many memories. Wow how my life has changed! Ok, well, it's off to a day of sex, shopping, and roses. Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home