Saturday, May 16, 2009

So blessed

It's 9:14pm on a Saturday night, I just finished cleaning the entire house (which I am so blessed to own), listening to Jack's Big Music Show on TV (which I am so blessed to be able to provide for my son, and to enjoy for myself), and watching my little angel walk around with his walker, I can't even begin to try to explain how blessed I feel to have him. A house, a baby, a boyfriend, a dog, a yard, 2 cars, a job... these are all things that take so much time, work, and energy, but I try to take time every single day to thank God for each and every one of these things. I don't know what I would do without any of them, and don't want to imagine my life without any of them. I have come so far in my life, and worked so hard, and continue to work hard to get where I am, and I appreciate everything I have. Life is too short to take anything, or anyone for granted. So at the end of the day when I'm frustrated, exhausted, and wanting to sleep for a week straight, I remember how lucky I am, and that is what makes me get up the next morning at 5:45am. It's good to be me. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home