Saturday, October 23, 2004

Sick

Being sick sucks! I know what you're probably thinking, and I'm not hungover. I was actually feeling sick last night so I didn't really drink. This week has been really weird, starting with the breakfast burrito incident. I've been nauseous since then. Every time I eat, or even think about eating I want to throw up. This morning I woke up so hungry, so I went to get some breakfast and as soon as my body knew I was about to eat I felt extremely nauseous. I tried to actually eat and of course it didn't stay down. My mom thinks it's stress. Whatever it is, it sucks. So I laid on my couch watching random crappy movies this morning then took a 3 hour nap. I feel a little better now, as long as I don't think about the F word. Not THAT F word. haha! When I woke up, I felt like watching a Lifetime movie... turns out the stupid movie that's on is about a bulemic gymnast. Damn! I was supposed to have at least half of my packing done by now, that sure went down the toilet (no pun intended). Well, I'm off to light a fire and find a good movie to watch, it's rainy outside so I'm all cozy with my pillows and blankets. Hasta luego! = )

One thing did make me feel a little better today, I checked my mail and my dad (god bless him) sent me the Southwest Firefighters calendar. (in my best Homer Simpson voice) Firefighters MMMMMMMM! They were selling them at a football game he was at, so he had one of the guys sign it, it says "Elizabeth, AFD finds "em" HOT & leaves WET!" Lord help me! So, I look at which of these fine young heroes is on my birthday month... guess who? FBI's "girlfriend"! She's the only girl in the calendar, and she's on MY month. I haven't talked to him a little bit, so I don't know what's going on with them. Anyway, I thought that was a very weird coincidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home