Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Last leg

That's exactly what my relationship with Patterson is, on it's last fuckin leg. He's like 0 for 10 when it comes to being there for me when I need him. I asked if he's coming this weekend to help me move, actually I said "If you get your new job schedule, and you don't work this weekend, are you coming down to help me move?" He goes "We'll see. My eye really hurt, I might have pink eye, so I might have to go to the Doctor." I told him ummm today is Tuesday, I'm not asking you to come until Friday. Pink eye lasts 24 hours. He was like "I know, like I said, we'll see." I told him "I know what that means. It means no, you're not coming, but you'll see how many more lame ass excuses you can come up with." Ever since I've been sick, which has been since last Friday... so 6 days already, he's hardly called and his idea of support is saying "Have you eaten? You need to eat! Either eat or go to the Doctor." Ok, first of all are you deaf or just retarded? I can't keep anything down! Then, he thinks he's fulfilling his responsibilities as a boyfriend by saying "I miss you." and "I want to see you." Both of which are bullshit to me, because if they were true, he'd be here with me. NOTHING is holding him back. This Everquest thing has gotten to be beyond rediculous. On Monday night he admitted to me that he played it for 10 hours straight, which is pretty much an every day occurance because he really doesn't do anything else. And when he's not actually playing it, he's posting on message boards and having "online meetings" with his Everquest "friends" about how to improve the guild. IS HE FUCKING KIDDING ME??? I was like and you wonder why your eyes hurt? Are you kidding? He swears that isn't it. If he doesn't have to work this weekend, and he still doesn't come, it's over. I really can't handle this anymore.

Hazel, I'm still relying on the stress theory. That this will all go away after I'm moved and all this stress is gone, which obviously Patterson is only contributing to. I'm due for my monthly bill really any day now, I'm not quite late yet, so we'll see. Don't think that's it though. I think it's stress.

Anna, the Dots therapy is tempting, but with my luck they'd stick to my esophogus on the way up and I'd suffocate to death. haha! That would be just my luck.

10 Comments:

At 4:34 PM , Blogger J said...

Oh my god!
Ok...look. How sneaky can you be in conversation. Hear me out. I need you to find out what board he's going on and what his handle is.
I'm gonna fuck with him.
Don't worry....it never gets back to you. Like I told you guys before, I'm a bill collector on the weekends so i know how to fuck with people without getting my snitches in trouble.
Do yourself a favor. Let me handle this one in a fun way. I'll put up the link on my site so everybody can follow along.
Seriously. I'll tell him how bad he sucks at that game every hour for a month just to drive him nuts.
Then...dump him already, will ya . You HAVE to have better prospects out there than Patterson.
I don't want to sound mean, but there comes a point when someone like me has to stand up and say "You are being used like a bad dish rag."
Now give me his fucking name on this nerdy ass site he's going to and let me do what i do best.

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger EIizabeth said...

I'm all for it! Let me do some research and I'll get back to you on it. ; ) buwahahahahahaha! (evil laugh)

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger J said...

(*rubbing hands together, hunched over like Mr. Burns)
Excellent.



Oh..and you have to put up an email somehow. I gotta send you something.

 
At 4:57 PM , Blogger EIizabeth said...

Ok, my e-mail is up in my profile. I can't find Patterson by using a search of the website. I'll have to find a way to get it out of him without him being suspicious. Be careful now, his "friends" may gang up on you. *choke* sorry, I laughed a little too hard at that one.

 
At 5:00 PM , Blogger J said...

Yeah. I guess maybe I should bring in The Sword Of Shangar when I go up against three 12 year olds.

 
At 5:50 AM , Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Actually pink eye lasts anywhere from 5-8 days, but I doubt that's what he has. Unless you have eyes made of glass, trust me, they would hurt after playing video games for that long. I'm in no position to give advice as my love is spiraling down the drain, but this one is pretty clear: DUMP HIM!!! Like you yourself said, his excuses are lame.

That said, good luck with your move! Moving is freaking stressful. For your sake I hope Patterson steps up to the plate and help out.

Ok, shutting up now. :)

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger Ms. K said...

haha. i agree with MN! i think on some subconscious level it could be thoughts of patterson that are making you toss your cookies. maybe not. but it's kind of funny.

and patterson's probably not worth your time/energy/heart. if he loved you, he would be with you and since he's not that doesn't mean that he doesn't care at all, but he doesn't care enough. and i dunno about you but i'm sick of boys who half-ass things! dump him!!! :)

 
At 3:39 PM , Blogger Bethie Boop said...

OMG you know what you are? You are an Everquest widow.

Seriously. I was one but I had to break up with his ass when he quite playing soccer and started failing college because he was playing Everquest.

There should be support groups for ppl like us. I felt so relieved when a girl recently told me about her college boyfriend that came out of the military (read really buff here) and then started playing Everquest. She said he stopped leaving the house. He ordered everything, INCLUDING his groceries, online and had it delievered. He gained like 200 lbs from NEVER moving from in front of the computer. Seriously.

She and I hugged each other and shared a moment of total undestanding.

You have my condolences.

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger EIizabeth said...

Oh my god! That is so scary! I think she was probably Patterson's ex! He just got out of the military, is gaining weight like crazy, rarely leaves the house, and jacks off to Everqueer (my new name for it), 10-12 hours a day. I just hope for his sake his computer grows a female reproductive system, it's going to be a very lonely man.

 
At 2:32 AM , Blogger Frederick Tomas said...

I cannot believe how a grown man can be so addicted to such games. Over here in the Philippines, I guess the equivalent to Everqueer is Ragnarok, and a good number of my students are addicted to it, which, of course, has a negative effect on their grades.

I play online games, but not those with a cost. The longest stretch I've done is an hour and a half, and then, my eyes get too tired to concentrate, so I do something else, like read or nap.

10 hours straight? Dang. How does he get anything done with that sort of gaming?

I think you're giving him too many chances, kiddo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home