Monday, October 25, 2004

Another Monday

It's just another Monday, although, it is a better Monday than most because it's my last one at this piss poor job. Only 4 days to go! Woo Hoo!!! I'm not going to assume, or even begin to worry that this stomach bug I have is any more than just that, or stress (Jamie). Which is very possible given that I am under quite a bit of it with moving and stuff. Today started off good, until I went to lunch with a co-worker and tossed up my club sandwich. Son of a...! My stomach was like yeah right, jackass! Nice try! Oh well, I get an A for effort. Other than that I feel fine, there's no other flu symptoms or anything, so I'm going to go with the stress theory and just try to relax and not worry about anything. One thing I think I'm going to do... shhhh don't tell anyone... is go buy a gameboy advance and buy The Sims to play on it. I have the Sims on my computer and I was a total junkie, ok, not quite like Patterson to Everquest, but I do love playing it. So I figured getting that would be a fun thing for me to sit somewhere comfortable, relax and play to get my mind of everything else going on. It probably isn't the best time for me to be spending $100, but it will make me feel better, so I'm doin it. Ok, back to work... see ya!

8 Comments:

At 3:07 PM , Blogger Ms. K said...

do it! shopping is so therapeutic!!! so buying sims isn't exactly the traditional girly kind of purchase like a purse or shoes, but if it makes you feel better and less stressed out, go for it. i find that the more stressed out i am and the less money i have, i end up spending more on small things (like a yummy cup of coffee) that are temporarily going to make me feel better. and they do. and that's all that matters, dammit! :)

 
At 8:28 PM , Blogger Bent Fabric said...

I'm in agreement with Anna. Shopping has many therapeutic properties. :)

 
At 6:25 AM , Blogger J said...

Yep...maybe it's just stress.
Could be.
Maybe.
Yeah.
That's gotta be it.
Yep.
.
,.
.
.
..
.
tell ya what....I'll give you $50 if you name the baby Babaganush.
Deal??

 
At 6:36 AM , Blogger J said...

Emily,
What's up with the ipod thing? Are you sellin' here or are you genuinely concerned with the well being of our dear sweet Elizabeth.
Mind you, if you answer that you are here selling... Well..let's not jump to conclusions.
Just wondering why your bringing up a pyramid sceme for a free ipod after my friend here just finished telling a story about throwing up a club sandwich.
So........???
Jamie (leaning over the interrogation table witing for an answer while that one dim lightbulb swings above your head in the otherwise darkly shadowed room)

 
At 11:46 AM , Blogger EIizabeth said...

Jamie... Jamie... Jamie... $50 wouldn't even pay for half of my child's initial therapy visit after being terrorized for having the name Babaganush. So, thanks for the offer, but I'll respectfully decline. Not that there will even be a baby to name in the near future, but if there was... plus, you know us Mexicans, I was thinking something along the lines of Marco Antonio Estevan Pedro Jose Martinez Rodriguez Baca. HAHA!

 
At 3:28 PM , Blogger J said...

To my little flauta of love,

Change your links. That tj guy got hit by a truck and died.
Jamie

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger EIizabeth said...

A moment of silence please for our strip club insider.
.

.

.

.

.
R.I.P. TJ.

Anyone who has any kind words to say please take this opportunity to do so.

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger J said...

Well... I see he's really missed.
Where the hell are you?
And why did you leave that link on my site?
Look at me when I'm talking to you!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home