Thursday, February 17, 2005

Yay!!!!

I got the best call yesterday, and then again today. Cop called me, which is VERY rare these days because his stupid psycho bitch wife has him on the shortest leaf EVER! He called from a new number though, which I thought was weird because when he and his wife moved in with her parents she made him get rid of his cell phone and said they could share hers, and of course he was never allowed to call me. Anyway, I asked him how he's doing and he said "Well, she made me take our son out of his pre-school because she said we couldn't afford it, then went and bought herself a brand new $40k car without me knowing. That was just the icing on the cake for me, so I got my own apartment, I'm moving out tonight, got a new job, and am seeing a lawyer this week to start the divorce, and custody paperwork." I was so excited for him because she's such a... well, you know how I feel about her. Anyway, he's done this god only knows how many times so I was like "good for you!", but didn't believe him 100%. Today he called again and said that he moved out despite her begging and pleading with him to stay. He got his own phone and is not giving her the number, which is very smart because she's PSYCHO! He said all communication has to go through his lawyer, or his mom in emergencies. He has an appointment with the lawyer tomorrow to get all the paperwork started and already worked out a payment plan for it. Ok, so now I believe him a little more. He's really adamant about it this time. I told him how happy I am to have my best friend back and he goes "Yeah, for the time being. Until I meet another psycho bitch." We both laughed, and I said yeah I'll enjoy having him back for a week or so. Then he goes "Just kidding, you're the only beezy I need in my life." I'm SO happy he's leaving her! She was ALL bad for him from day one, too bad it took him like 6 years to realize it! He's going to be so much happier now, I can already hear relief in his voice. Yay!

2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM , Blogger J said...

Sounds like everything is turning around quite nicely!! Good for you!

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger EIizabeth said...

Slowly, but surely. Thank god!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home