Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Oh my Jay-ness!

Last night I was watching Friday Night Lights and was mesmerized by how freakin hot my boyfriend Jay Hernandez is and decided to write a little bit on it. I'm a simple girl with pretty simple taste, I think that's why I'm so attracted to his "boy next door" look. For those of you who don't know him, he was in Ladder 49, Friday Night Lights, Torque, The Rookie, Joy Ride, and Crazy/Beautiful. So, for any of you who ever have, or ever do wonder what my "type" is... here ya go...




(Sorry SoCalRider, I was having some technical difficulties and had to redo the post, that's why it was missing for a while)

1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM , Blogger EIizabeth said...

Yes P, yes he is. You have great taste! = )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home