Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Son of a...!

The b!tches at work got me sick! I just got over being sick, and here we go again. Last night my throat was just really dry, then I woke up and it was totally sore, and it's been downhill from there. Fever, chills, body aches, headache. Mannnnnnnnnnn! I can already hear my brother. Looks like I'm quarantined to my room again. Whyyyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeee??? I've been popping vitamin c today like it's going out of style, so hopefully it won't be so bad this time. Other than that things are going pretty well. I had a good talk today with my oldest brother about moving. He understands me and what I'm going through a lot more than anyone else in my family because we've had so many similar experiences. My brother Jeff runs his mouth like his shit doesn't stink, but in all reality he's had help from all directions his whole life. My dad helped him get started in the industry he's in, his wife (as well as everyone else in our family) has helped him financially pretty much from the day they met. But now that he's somewhat successful he doesn't remember any of that and talks all this shit like he did everything on his own and now everyone owes him something. He nickle & dimes the fuck out of everyone. But of course neglects to pay the 2 grand in rent he owes to my sister and brother from when he lived in the condo for free. Whatever, I'm not going to go off on him anymore today. Despite being sick it's a good day, I'm in a good mood, and it's American Idol and Simple Life night! Yay!

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM , Blogger J said...

Firsties M.Fers!!!

And that sucks that you're sick.
Again.
Ugh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home