Sunday, January 23, 2005

My gift

On Friday I came home from work and hear my brother ask his wife who the box is for that's sitting by the door, she tells him it's for me. So I go see what it is and it's from Army. I was like what the...? I definitely wasn't expecting anything from him so I was totally surprised. I open it up and it's this...



I can not tell you how excited I was! Now, I'm the most appreciative person in the world. You can give me a bag of beans and I'll be happy just because you thought of me and took the time and effort to give me something. So when I got this I was SO freakin excited. I mentioned in one of my posts that he got to go home on leave from Iraq for 2 weeks for Christmas to spend time with his family in Washington, well while he was home we were talking about something, I don't remember how it came up... anyway, I mentioned that I love fountains. Especially the kind that has the mist coming out of it. I think they are so pretty, and they're just relaxing to watch. Next thing I know he sends me one. He also sent a couple different aromatherapy oils to put in it. How freakin nice is that??? There was a little note on the top that said "Just because... love, your soulmate" So I wrote him this long e-mail saying thank you a million times and how much I love it. It was just an awesome feeling getting that from him, and for no special occasion. It definitely made my day, week, month even!

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM , Blogger Bent Fabric said...

*lol* I had no clue what it was a first either. But it's very nice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home