Thursday, January 20, 2005

Music cures all

I've come to realize that music is just a natural healer to your problems. Ok, not all problems, but it can definitely cure a lot. Matt and I were talking about that tonight, and about how we associate so many memories and feelings with songs. So, after thinking about this today, I decided to start posting a new video every week on my blog. Just kind of my favorite song of the week type of thing. Some you may like, some you may not... but at least you'll know what I'm listening to ; )

My day was good, can't complain. Work was fine, I just have a "kill them with kindness" attitude with the office b!tches. Whether they come around or not I could really care less, but I refuse to let myself be as miserable and catty as them. There's one total hottie at work, he's married so he's just eye candy, but he's the nicest guy. Just very friendly, and happy. His best friend who also works there is the same way, not as cute, but just as nice. I've learned the work really fast, which is great for me. That means less questions I have to ask. But, of course, that doesn't please the office b!tches because now they think I'm showing off which is totally not the case. They're so funny.

Patterson e-mailed me today. Random. That's the first time he spoke to me since we broke up. He said "i have moved to hayward, and i have gotten alot of things together out here. and it is far different then i remember it being. but i just wanted to say hello. and if i bothered you i am sorry." Hmm. Well, ok then. I responded just saying basically that i'm glad he's doing well.

I talked to one of the newlyweds today and told her that her and her husband should come up and visit (they live about 2 hours north), and we could go to Santa Cruz and Monterey one weekend in February. She was like "oh that would be so fun! Let's stay the night there! What weekend do you want to go? I'll tell Marine too, I'm sure he'll want to go." Yeah, um, I just forgot I'm all booked up... forever. Nevermind, sorry about that. Fan-fucking-tastic. I love her to death, she's awesome. BUT, she's very stubborn and very blunt. Once you say you'll do something there's no going back on it. AND, she keeps pushing for Marine and I to be together, so if I tell her I don't want him to go, she'll ask why, I'll have to tell her and then she'll push even harder. So... basically I'm stuck. Let the drinking begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home