Monday, January 17, 2005

Does it ever stop?

I just want one week, or even one day for that matter to be stress free. Just one day God, is that too much? I start this temp job tomorrow that will last through February, so I'm definitely happy about that. Well, last night I had an incident that I won't go into details about, all I'll say is that lots, and lots, and LOTS of blood was involved. So, per the Dr's advice, I didn't get out of bed today. I'm laying there resting and my brother comes in being really nice asking about the job I'm starting and stuff like that, a little too nice so I knew something was up. Sure enough, he tells me it's about time for me to move out. He said very nicely that it's been two months, which is what we agreed on and that he wants me to be able to leave on good terms how we are now, rather than wait and risk leaving on bad terms. Ok, now let's see... you come to me the day before I start my temp job knowing that I have very little money right now, and tell me that it's about time for me to go because our agreement is up??? That's fantastic. So I tell him that I don't want to be here one day longer than I have to, and my plan is to work and bank a little money so that I have enough for a deposit to get into a new place. He wasn't exactly thrilled with that because that would mean I would have to stay here a little longer, so he basically, indirectly gave me a 30 day notice. Gotta love family. I have a lot more to say about this, and why it is so fucked up, but I just don't feel like getting that far into it. So whatever. I'll figure something out.

2 Comments:

At 6:09 AM , Blogger J said...

I'm trying to hold back in saying that this is getting to be like watching cars crash.
BUT..much like a fantstic novel or a great movie, it'll be sweet when you get to the promise land. Know what I mean?
Good luck at the new job. Bank that dough and get out of Dodge A.S.A.P.
You're doing ok.
Minus the blood.
If you've ever seen Monty Python And The Holy Grail just remember "It's only a flesh wound!"
Write more. Because I can't right now.

 
At 7:41 AM , Blogger Bent Fabric said...

I can't wait for you to be out of there. I know he's your brother but sometimes he can be a major...expletive deleted.

Good luck with the temp job and I wish you a speedy recovery from all that bloody stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home