Wednesday, January 19, 2005

::::Yawn::::

The new job is going well, I like it so far. I work in a huge office building full of b!tches. That's right, b!tches, all of them. Well, no, not all of them. All but two. There are two girls who are really nice, everyone else... fuck em. I think it's hilarious the way women are. So territorial. Bitch, don't take it out on me because you've been in the same data entry clerk position for 15 years. The men, however, are awesome. So friendly, so nice, so happy. The mail room guy asked me out on my first day. I took Miss P's advice and just said "No thanks." Thanks, by the way, it worked! = ) He's seems great, but I'm definitely not getting myself into that mess right now. That's all I need is office drama.

My brother and his wife took me out to dinner last night to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate my job. It was nice, we had a good time. Not much else to say as far as they're concerned. I told my older sister what my brother told me the other night and she was like "is he fucking kidding?!?!" Then she told my brother (in-law) who said my brother's a dick. haha! She said she still really thinks I should move back in with her for a while in NM so I can catch up and get on my feet. It's SO tempting, so unbelievably tempting. I would love to go back and stay with them for a while like she said and catch up, get a little bit ahead, maybe start school again. It would be so easy to do out there. Not here, it's damn near impossible here if you don't have help. On the other hand, I do love it here. It's beautiful, I have great friends that I want to start hanging out with again, and I feel like I'd be missing out on so much opportunity in both business and pleasure if I were to go back to NM. So, I really have NO idea what to do. No idea at all. Maybe it will come to me in a dream. I'll let you know.

2 Comments:

At 6:06 AM , Blogger J said...

Go.

 
At 6:20 AM , Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Yeah, no office drama. *lol*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home