Friday, January 28, 2005

Video of the week

Papa Roach - Last Resort

I made the decision this week to move back to NM. Even though not one piece of me wants to do it, I know I need to do it in order to go to school and save some money. So, I'm doing it. When I think about living in NM again, one song comes to mind. This is it. Now don't take this literally and think I'm thinking of killing myself, because I'm not and never would. That's weak. But just the thought of living there again take me about as close to that feeling as I'll ever be. So, I just have to set very specific goals and a time line for myself while I'm there to keep myself sane. #1 Go to school. #2 Word hard. #3 Save money. I'll write more about it tomorrow. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home