Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Hallelujah!

Today was a very good day. Work was cool, same ol' sh!t there. I met this guy, who we'll call Texas, online several days ago. He's a nice guy, so we e-mailed back and forth all day today. He's 25 and in the navy, in Texas (hence the name). He has the same name as Patterson, should I take that as a sign? haha! So, then I get home today and I come in my room as usual and my brother comes in to tell me my sister in law is going to hang out with one of her friends tonight, so he wanted to know if I wanted to hang out with him. I told him sure. So we watched the State of the Union Address, then went to dinner... but wait, that's not the best part, are you ready for this? Brace yourself. He paid!!! That's right, he paid. I could not believe it. He didn't even expect me to pay him back! We had a good time at dinner, and we talked a lot about me buying a house in New Mexico in the very near future because it's so inexpensive, and easy to do over there. We talked a little about my mom, about some of my friends, and I was telling him about the b!tches at work. He was cracking up when I described them. It was a lot of fun. On the way home he was telling me that my oldest sister (who I would live with in NM) got SO pissed at both of my brothers because she thinks they're trying to talk me out of moving back. He said they got into an arguement yesterday because he told her that he was giving me sh!t about moving back, so she went off on him and told him he needs to shut the fuck up, and he better hope I don't change my mind because of any of the shit he said. So they started fighting about that and also because she found out my brother Paul was telling me that if I feel that strongly about staying that it is possible, and he knows I can do it. Oooooh was she pissed. I didn't realize how bad she wanted me back. I asked my brother when I became the child that they're fighting for custody over. Paul told me that he wants me to stay and would love to see me make it out here, Jeff said he wants me to stay (just not with him), and Serena and Lynn (my younger sister) are adamant about me moving back. And of course, my parents don't have a clue about any of this. The last thing I need are their looney toon asses chiming in. My mom has been bugging me for months to go back and move in with her, she doesn't have her own place now, but she's working on getting it so she's constantly calling me telling me she found a place for us. I don't know how I'm going to break it to her that I'm not moving in with her... ever. All she does is cry. I can barely tell her I have to get off the phone with her without her crying. I'll tell you who's going to be pissed about me moving into my sister's house... my nephew. Serena told Jeff that I'll be staying in my nephew's room. He uses it to play in, but he sleeps upstairs on bunk beds in my niece's room. Anyway, they're just finishing remodeling my nephew's room and since he's a big time Raiders fan, they decorated it in all silver and black, he's SO excited to have his new room. So he's definitely not going to be happy about me living in it. Poor little guy. I'd be pissed too. But, I'm about as excited to live in his room as he will be to have me in it. I really fuckin hope I'm making the right decision. Anyway, tonight when Jeff and I got home we watched the movie S.W.A.T, his wife came home and was tired so she went to bed and we finished the movie and went to bed. We successfully spent the entire evening together without one arguement, and he was nice the whole time! It was amazing! Definitely a night for the record books.

2 Comments:

At 1:32 PM , Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Please don't meet any boys who live in Florida. *lol*

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger J said...

See??? Everything turns at some point.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home